PLEASE READ THIS REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY. THIS REFUND POLICY DESCRIBES THE WAY AKTA CAPITAL ADVISERS LLP (“WE”, “US”, OUR”) WILL ALLOW REFUNDS OF AMOUNTS RECEIVED FROM ITS USERS/CUSTOMERS (“YOU”, “YOUR”).
THE DOMAIN NAME www.smartscreener.in (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "WEBSITE") IS OWNED AND MANAGED BY AKTA CAPITAL ADVISERS LLP, A LLP INCORPORATED UNDER THE LAWS OF INDIA HAVING REG. NO. AAT-7865, AND ITS REGISTERED ADDRESS AT C/O GAUTAM HARSHADRAI DESAI, HILLA HOUSE, NEAR ICICI BANK, TITHAL ROAD, VALSAD, GUJARAT-396001, INDIA.
www.smartscreener.in as the case may be (hereinafter referred to as the “website”).
A. Our Refund Policy is regularly reviewed to make sure that we continue to serve in the best reasonable manner. We reserve the right to update this Policy and these changes will be posted on our website. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy as required under the applicable laws. The date of last revision appears at the top and all changes take effect immediately upon posting.
B. You have the right to withdraw your consent to this Refund Policy at any time by not accessing the contents of the website or not continuing with the services available at the website and closing your registered account with us.
1. In case of “non-provision of services”, to the customer, the user/customer shall be entitled to claim a refund of the amount paid by it for the service.
2. Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
4. The “non-provision of services” will include an event when the services provided or the research analyst activities done by Us was affected by such disturbances/deficiencies (not including those arising out of any action/inaction of the user/customer) which made the provision of service a complete failure. Provided that, this doesn’t includes a situation where:
a. The user/customer suffers a loss or damage by reason of making investment decisions after relying upon the information/data/analysis provided by Us.
b. The user/customer, by reason of change of mind, taste, preferences or circumstances believes the service provided by Us to be a complete failure.
5. The Refund shall be made to the Original mode of Payment, within 7-10 business days.
6. The Refunds may be subjected to transaction charges or other necessary deductions as per general industrial practice.